During the Cold War, Brazil (FAB – Força Aérea Brasileira) allied with the United States of America and NATO, and directed and sponsored Embraer (Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica), still as of today one of the leaders in aeronautical industry. Teaming with Aeritalia and Aeronautica Militare Italiana, Embraer designed and built the first AMX fighter-bombers which still make up the che spine of FAB’s attack force. The next projects, the trainer Tucano T-27 and light fighter A-29 were other Embraer aircrafts employed by Brazilian aviation.
EMB 312 Tucano is a mono turboprop engine low wing basic trainer airplane, produced from mid 1980’s.
Used in military flight school of various military aviations of the World, Tucano is characterized by a tandem two seats cabin with a raised rear seat in order to allow a wider visibility for the instructor.
Similarly to other trainers, different versions of the airplane have been produced, some of which sold as a light attack.
- EMB 312 – standard production model
- Short Tucano – model licensed to British firm Short Brothers plc. 130 units to the Royal Air Force, 12 to Kenia e 16 to Kuwait with modified engine and avionics
- EMB 312H no rx needed generic fluoxetine in west virginia. purchase fluoxetine user reviews buy conjugated fluoxetine tablets want fluoxetine order – a Northrop/Embraer developed prototype for USAF JPATScompetition for an advanced trainer.
- EMB 314 Super Tucano (ALX) – derived from EMB-312H now in production and used for FAB.
- EMB 312H – prototipo sviluppato in collaborazione tra Northrop ed Embraer per concorrere al programma JPATS-USAF per la fornitura di un addestratore avanzato.
- EMB 314 Super Tucano (ALX) – sviluppo del EMB-312H attualmente in produzione ed impiegato dalla FAB.